This short course is designed to assist you with managing effective meetings that meet their intended purpose and keep accurate records.
- Understand the purpose of meetings;
- Select the best type of meeting to suit the purpose;
- Plan and prepare for a meeting;
- Conduct a meeting;
- Deal with conflict and other challenges in a meeting;
- Follow up on a meeting; and
- Manage the constructing and distribution of the minutes.
What you will learn:
- What is a Meeting?
- Meeting Humour
- Meeting Process
- Purpose of Meetings
- Planning and Preparation
- Meeting Types
- Meeting Forms
- Meeting Logistics
- The Meeting
- Meeting Challenges
- Meeting Follow-Up
- Suggestions for Effective Meetings
- Meeting Documentation
- Anyone with a desire to become a junior leader and would like exposure to operational management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their operational management knowledge and skills.