The Concept and Value of Cognitive Flexibility
This short course is designed to introduce you to cognitive flexibility by focusing on the significance, components and challenges associated with cognitive flexibility.
Only on completion of the full Cognitive Flexibility curriculum, will you be eligible to be awarded Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points from the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
- Define cognitive flexibility.
- Test your cognitive flexibility.
- Understand the consequences of a lack of cognitive flexibility.
- Explore the significance of cognitive flexibility.
- Identify the components of cognitive flexibility.
- Review the challenges to cognitive flexibility.
What you will learn:
- Defining Cognitive Flexibility
- Test your Cognitive Flexibility
- Lack of Cognitive Flexibility
- Significance of Cognitive Flexibility
- Components of Cognitive Flexibility
- Challenges to Cognitive Flexibility
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to upskill or reskill for the new world of work.