This short course is designed to assist you with one of the most challenging tasks as a manager – Conflict between team members
- Understand the dynamics of conflict;
- Know what your role as a manager in conflict is;
- Understand yourself and how you manage conflict;
- Identify the different styles of conflict management and when to use what style;
- Understand the dynamics in teaming and how to manage the different situations;
- Apply what you have learned to practical case studies; and
- Identify and apply the six-step process to managing individual and team conflict.
What you will learn:
- What Managers Should Know
- Defining Conflict
- Constructive vs Destructive Conflict
- The Conflict Tree
- Types of Conflict
- Conflict Management Styles
- Conflict Resolution
- The Role of the Team Leader
- Managing Individual and Team Conflict
- Steps in Dealing with Conflict
- Anyone with a heart to become a junior leader and would like exposure to team management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their team management knowledge and skills.