This short course is designed to assist you with one of life’s most challenging skills – time management!
- Understand time management;
- Analyze your current time management skills;
- Plan and Prioritise tasks;
- Create, maintain and use a personal team task list;
- Use and maintain a diary; and
- Plan and follow a work schedule.
What you will learn:
- The Value of Time
- Understanding Time Management
- Current Time Management Skills
- Steps in Time Management
- Your Current State
- Time Wasters
- Urgency Tendency
- Goal Setting
- Planning and Organising Tasks
- Creating a Task List
- Prioritising your Task
- The Personal Side to Time
- Anyone with a desire to become a junior leader and would like exposure to operational management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their operational management knowledge and skills.