The Task of Management
- Explore the nature of management.
- Understand the importance of management.
- Explore the different types of organisations in which managers work.
- Identify and explain the different management levels within an organisation.
- Describe the different management functions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different management skills needed at the different levels of management.
- Explore the different management roles.
- Evaluate your management style.
- Explore the key factors affecting your style as a manager.
What you will learn:
- The Nature of Management
- The Importance of Management
- Organisations in which Managers Work
- Levels of Management
- The Management Process
- Management Skills
- Management Roles
- Your Management Style
- Factors Affecting Your Style as a Manager
- Anyone with a desire to become a leader and would like exposure to planning as a management function.
- A mid-level manager, operating within a business, needing to further develop their planning knowledge and skills.