The Small Business Environment
This short course is designed to assist learners in understanding the role of small business within the wholesale and retail sector within the South African context.
- Understand the components of the small business environment.
- Understand and apply concepts to running a business.
- Prepare store operations.
- Understand the changing business market.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legislation applicable to small retail businesses.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Small Business
- Small Business in South Africa
- Retail Business
- The Business Environment
- Retail Processes and Components
- Legislation Affecting W&R Sector
It is intended for individuals employed or learners who intend to follow a career in Retail Small Business Management, as well as individuals who wish to run their businesses within the Wholesale and Retail sector.