Team Performance Management
This short course is designed to help you as a manager to improve team performance at every level of team development.
- Understand the development stages of a team and how to manage the performance in each of the stages;
- Know the role of the team leader;
- Set team goals and direction;
- Assess and review team functioning and performance;
- Empower team members using delegation;
- Know the importance of advancement and growth of a performing team;
- Identify the need for change in the team;
- Develop an action plan and implement change in the team;
- Monitor team performance;
- Assist individuals to overcome resistance to change and get their buy-in and
- Understand the importance of lifelong learning.
What you will learn:
- Team Development Model
- Implementing Change in the Team
- Anyone with a heart to become a junior leader and would like exposure to team management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their team management knowledge and skills.