Team Management Programme – JMDP Part 3
This Team Management programme is your 3rd step towards acquiring the knowledge and skills aligned to the Junior Management Development Programme. This will include analysing the relationship between ‘self’ and the team, how to develop your conflict management skills, improve your team motivation, as well as team performance management.
- Apply knowledge of self and team to develop a plan to enhance team performance
- Induct a new member into a team
- Motivate a team
- Indicate the role of a team leader ensuring that a team meets an organisation`s standards
- Identify internal and external stakeholders
- Empower team members through managing strengths, encouraging participation in decision making and delegating tasks
- Recognise areas in need of change, make recommendations and implement change in the team, department or division
What you will learn:
- Self and My Team
- Conflict Management
- Motivating My Team
- Team Performance Management
- Anyone with a heart to become a junior leader and would like exposure to team management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their team management knowledge and skills.