Successful Negotiation: Planning Preparation and Information Exchange
This short course is designed to develop your negotiation skills during the first two stages of the negotiation process: planning, preparation and information exchange.
- Explore the first stage phase of negotiation: planning and preparation.
- Identify your WATNA, BATNA, WAP and ZOPA.
- Explore the concept of personal preparation.
- Explore the second phase of negotiation: exchanging information.
- Learn how to set ground rules.
- Understand the importance of small talk.
- Learn how to open negotiation.
What you will learn:
- Intelligence Gathering
- Formulation and Strategy Development
- Identifying Your WATNA and BATNA
- Identifying Your WAP
- Identifying Your ZOPA
- Personal Preparation
- Exchanging Information
- Setting Ground Rules
- The Importance of Small Talk
- Opening the Negotiation
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to upskill or reskill for the new world of work.