Structuring Your Organisation
- Explain the core business of a selected organisation or workplace.
- Explain the support functions in a selected organisation or workplace.
- Understand the importance of structuring an organisation.
- Explore the concept of coordination, including the concept of chain of command, unity of command, as well as the span of control.
- Discover the concept of delegation, including the role of authority, responsibility, and accountability, as well as centralisation and decentralisation.
- Understand and apply the different types of departmentalisation.
- Define the work unit, as well as the principles of work unit design.
What you will learn:
- Business Functions
- Structuring Your Organisations
- Organisational Structures
- Work Unit
- Anyone with a desire to become a leader and would like exposure to planning as a management function.
- A mid-level manager, operating within a business, needing to further develop their planning knowledge and skills.