Structuring Your Organisation
This short course is designed to introduce you to the process of organisational structuring to ensure effective implementation of organisational planning.
- Explain the core business of a selected organisation or workplace.
- Explain the support functions in a selected organisation or workplace.
- Understand the importance of structuring an organisation.
- Explore the concept of coordination, including the concept of chain of command, unity of command, as well as the span of control.
- Discover the concept of delegation, including the role of authority, responsibility and accountability, as well as centralisation and decentralisation.
- Understand and apply the different types of departmentalisation;
- Define the work unit, as well as the principles of work unit design.
What you will learn:
- Business Functions
- Structuring Your Organisations
- Organisational Structures
- Work Unit