Small Business Finance
This short course is designed to introduce learners to financial concepts and statements within the wholesale and retail sector.
- Identify the importance of financial information.
- Understand and apply basic financial management concepts.
- Understand the basics of financial statements.
- Identify and explain factors impacting on the bottom line of a business.
- Explain how net profit is arrived at in an operational unit.
- Understand business profitability.
What you will learn:
- Financial Management
- Financial Statements
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Elements of Profitability
- Financial Record Keeping
It is intended for individuals employed or learners who intend to follow a career in Retail Small Business Management, as well as individuals who wish to run their businesses within the Wholesale and Retail sector.