Retail Business Operations
This short course is designed to assist learners in understanding retail business operations and the related support functions.
- Understand and apply retail operations.
- Understand and apply the four Ps of retail marketing.
- Understand the role of human resources planning and how job function and behaviour can impact on a business.
- Describe the flow of stock and sales in a retail environment.
- Apply costing and pricing principles.
- Understand the impact of shrinkage and putting preventative measures in place
What you will learn:
- Retail Business Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Merchandising
- Store Operations
- Record Keeping
- Shrinkages in Retail
It is intended for individuals employed or learners who intend to follow a career in Retail Small Business Management, as well as individuals who wish to run their businesses within the Wholesale and Retail sector.