Planning and Prioritising Tasks
This short course is designed to assist you with one of life’s most challenging skills – planning and prioritizing tasks!
• Define time and time management;
• Identify your own personal barriers to time management;
• Understand the importance of organising to achieve organisational goals;
• Understand the importance of prioritising time and task lists;
• Plan and schedule your daily and weekly tasks; and
• Describe the difference between urgent and important tasks.
What you will learn:
•Understanding Time Management
•Steps in Time Management
•Your Current State
•Planning and Organising Tasks
•Creating a Task List
•Implementing and Maintaining a Task List