Operational Management Programme – JMDP Part 2
This Operational Management programme is your 2nd step towards acquiring the knowledge and skills aligned to the Junior Management Development Programme. This will include how to manage meetings, professional and personal time management, the process of maintaining team records, as well as how to improve customer experience management.
- Conduct a formal meeting.
- Identify and keep the records that a team manager is responsible for keeping.
- Manage time and the work process in a business environment.
- Care for Customers.
What you will learn:
- Managing Meetings
- Time Management
- Maintaining Records for a Team
- Managing the Customer Experience
- Anyone with a desire to become a junior leader and would like exposure to operational management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their operational management knowledge and skills.