Basic Management Programme – JMDP Part 1
This Basic Management programme is your 1st step towards acquiring the knowledge and skills aligned to the Junior Management Development Programme. This will include an introduction to management, the business environment, the structure and design of organisations, the functions and tasks of management , as well as an introduction to HIV/Aids.
- Interpreting current affairs related to a specific business sector.
- Recognising the effect of HIV/AIDS on the specific workplace, business sub-sector and own organisation.
- Explaining the structure of an organisation.
- Describing the management function of an organisation.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Management
- The Business Environment
- Organisational Structure and Design
- Management Functions and Tasks
- HIV/AIDS in the Workplace
- Anyone with a passion to become a junior leader and would like exposure to basic management learning outcomes.
- A passionate junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their basic management knowledge and skills.