This short course is designed to assist you as the leader to understand and improve motivation within your team, including tips and techniques
- Define motivation;
- Understand why motivation is important;
- Learn how to motivate in the workplace;
- Understand what motivates your team;
- Understand the role of motivation in achieving goals;
- Identify the indicators of a lack of motivation;
- Learn about ways to empower team members;
- Encourage participation in decision making;
- Delegate tasks and review decisions and performances of delegated tasks;
- Learn about different motivational theories;
- Learn how to monitor group achievements and give recognition for objectives and goals met;
- Prepare to receive a new team member;
- Understand what goes into the planning and designing of an induction programme and;
- Know what the implementation and follow-up of an induction programme consists of.
What you will learn:
- Defining Motivation
- Motivational Theories
- Motivation Techniques
- Tips for Motivating Employees
- Induction as a Motivator
- Anyone with a heart to become a junior leader and would like exposure to team management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager, operating within a business, needing to further develop their team management knowledge and skills.