Self and My Team!
This short course is designed to assist you with developing your role as a team leader by understanding the formation of teams, and improving team effectiveness by identifying stakeholders and the importance of relationships.
- Explain the role of the team leader in the organisation;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of self as a worker in a specific work position;
- Apply Johari’s Window and Social styles to create self- and social awareness;
- Explain the role and purpose of teams;
- Identify the characteristics of an effective team;
- Understand the stages of team development and apply it to your own team;
- Understand self in the context of the team, organisation and the world;
- Identify internal and external stakeholders; and
- Describe stakeholder relationships with each other and the organisation.
What you will learn:
- Groups and Team
- The Purpose of a Team
- The Importance of Teamwork
- Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Stages in Group and Team Development
- Successful Team Management
- The Role of the Team Leader
- Building Effective Relationships at Work
- Understanding Self and Others
- Anyone with a heart to become a junior leader and would like exposure to team management learning outcomes.
- A junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their team management knowledge and skills