• Identify and define the problem statement.
• Explore the role of the Fishbone and Why-Why diagrams play in fully understanding complex problems.
• Investigate techniques for identifying solutions, such as brainstorming, mind mapping, questionnaires, as well as the Delphi and Nominal Group techniques.
• Explore and use design thinking as a complex problem-solving technique.
• Learn how to use PDCA cycles to solve various complex problems.
• Explore the concept of systems thinking and how it relates to complex problem-solving.
• Recognise the role of exponential technologies in complex problem-solving.
What you will learn:
• Identify and Define The Problem
• Analyse The Cause of the Problem
• Identify Possible Solutions
• Select, Develop and Implement an Action Plan
• Monitor and Evaluate Progress
• Problem-Solving Strategies
• Creative Problem Solving
• Complex Problem Solving
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to upskill or reskill for the new world of work.