• Explore change inside the organisation.
• Understand the different components of organisational change.
• Evaluate the types of organisational change.
• Understand the models of change.
• Apply the change process.
• Develop tools and interventions for change.
• Design a change management plan.
• Explore resistance to change.
• Explore the role culture plays in change.
• Understand the concept of organisational development.
• Introduce the ACORN leadership approach.
What you will learn:
• Change Inside the Organisation
• Components of Organisational Change
• Type of Organisational Change
• Models of Change
• The Change Process
• Tools and Interventions
• The Change Management Plan
• Change Resistance
• Culture and Change
• Organisational Development
• Acorn Leadership Approach
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to navigate and evoke change in the new world of work.