Junior Management Development Programme
- Co-ordinating with others.
- Making significant choices from a wide range of procedures.
- Operating in a number of contexts.
- Making comparisons.
- Performing junior management functions.
- Maintaining records.
- Carrying out simple research and tasks.
- Interpreting current affairs related to a specific business sector.
- Recognising the effect of HIV/AIDS on the specific workplace, business sub-sector, and own organisation.
- Applying knowledge of self and team to enhance team performance.
- Managing time and the work process.
- Explaining the structure of an organisation.
- Conducting a formal meeting.
- Inducting a new member of a team.
What you will learn:
- Basic Management
- Operational Management
- Team Management
- Anyone with the tenacity to become a leader and would like exposure to junior management learning outcomes.
- A tenacious junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their junior management knowledge and skills.