Introduction to Management
This short course is designed to introduce you to the role that a business plays within society.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of various business-related terminology.
- Describe the concept of business and the role it plays in society.
- Explain the relationship between the type, ownership and size of an organisation and the management structure.
- Describe the various types of businesses.
- Describe and evaluate the different components of the business system.
What you will learn:
- Definition of a Business
- The Role of Business in Society
- Business Ownership Structures
- Types of Businesses
- Business as a System
- Reasons for Business Success or Failure
- Anyone with a passion to become a junior leader and would like exposure to basic management learning outcomes.
- A passionate junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their basic management knowledge and skills.