HIV/AIDS in the Workplace
This short course is designed to share important information related to HIV/AIDS.
- Understand the effects of HIV/AIDS on the immune system.
- Know how HIV/AIDS is transmitted.
- Know what behaviour is safe, and what behaviour carries the risk of HIV/AIDS transmission.
- Know what guidelines and assistance are available to support workers with HIV/AIDS and recognise the role in creating a caring environment.
- Understand the implications of the HIV/AIDS pandemic for society, the economy, a business sector, an organisation and a specific workplace.
What you will learn:
- Overview of HIV/AIDS
- The Immune System
- Signs and Symptoms
- HIV Transmission
- Prevention Options
- Know Your Status
- Treatment Options and Support
- Health Tips
- Supporting HIV/AIDS Workers
- Implications of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic
- How to Treat People with HIV/AIDS
- Anyone with a passion to become a junior leader and would like exposure to basic management learning outcomes.
- A passionate junior manager operating within business needing to further develop their basic management knowledge and skills