This programme is designed to develop your ability to identify, understand and manage one’s emotional framework through self-awareness and regulation that leads to a higher understanding of self, aspects that motivate self and others and how empathy and social skills are allies in engaging people.
On completion of the full EQ curriculum, you are eligible to be awarded thirty (30) Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points, from the South African Council for Educators (SACE).
- Introduce the concept and value of emotional intelligence.
- Explore and develop self-awareness.
- Investigate and improve self-regulation.
- Understand and develop motivation.
- Explore and improve empathy.
- Review and develop social skills.
- Understand the concept of emotions.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence and Self-Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence and Self-Regulation
- Emotional Intelligence and Motivation
- Emotional Intelligence and Empathy
- Emotional Intelligence and Social Skills
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to upskill or reskill for the new world of work.