Developing Collaboration in Your Organisation
This short course is designed to develop collaboration in your organisation, by focusing on concepts such as social technologies, engagement, building community and crowd, autonomy and staff on demand.
- Introduce the value of collaboration in the workplace.
- Explore the reasons for collaboration.
- Explain the concept of true collaboration.
- Study the role of social technologies in a collaborative environment.
- Explore how to enhance engagement through collaborative discussions.
- Explain the significance of building community and crowd for ExOs.
- Investigate the relationship between autonomy and collaboration.
- Explore the impact of staff-on-demand on collaboration.
- Review practical tips for collaboration.
What you will learn:
- Why Collaborate?
- What Does It Mean to Be Truly Collaborative?
- MTP: Social Technologies
- MTP: Engagement
- MTP: Community and Crowd
- MTP: Autonomy
- MTP: Staff on Demand
- Practical Tips for Collaboration
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to upskill or reskill for the new world of work.