The Concept and Value of Creativity
The ability to generate ideas in an attempt to solve a problem, produce something new or improve/advance a current idea by using blue sky thinking and out of the box disciplines that lead to the deliberate act of turning original and inventive ideas into realities.
• Explore the concept of creativity.
• Explain the components of creativity.
• Explore the concepts of creativity and innovation.
• Explain how to measure creativity.
• Describe how to learn creativity.
• Explore the principles of creative thinking.
• Explain the creative problem-solving process.
• Describe the creative process.
• Explore the concept of developing creativity.