Complex Problem-Solving Skills for Industry 4.0
• Recognise the role of complex problem-solving.
• Review the key future skills needed.
• Understand the concept of complex problems.
• Compare Snowden’s problem categories.
• Explore Rittel and Webber’s problem classification.
• Identify Smalley’s problem classification.
• Identify different problem-solving styles.
• Explore and develop problem-solving competencies.
• Examine the different roles in the problem-solving process.
What you will learn:
• Key Future Skills
• Defining Problems
• Snowden’s Problem Categories
• Rittel and Webber’s Problem Classification
• Smalley’s Problem Classification
• Problem-Solving Styles
• Problem Solving Competencies
• Roles in the Problem-Solving Process
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to upskill or reskill for the new world of work.