Building Your Own Creativity
The ability to generate ideas in an attempt to solve a problem, produce something new or improve/advance a current idea by using blue-sky thinking and out of the box disciplines that lead to the deliberate act of turning original and inventive ideas into realities.
- Explore personal traits and of innovators and highly creative people.
- Understand how to build your creativity muscle.
- Describe different creative practices.
- Explore how to set the stage for creativity.
- Explore the different creative thinking tools.
- Discover various creativity blocks.
- Review lessons from famous innovators.