On the Home Page in the menu click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
This will take you through to the login page.
Here you will need to enter your username or email address and your password.
Then click Login.
If you have forgotten your password navigate to the login page.
Click on ‘Lost your password’. You can also use this direct link: https://omnistackconnect.omnihrc.com/password-reset
This will take you through to the password recovery page.
Password Recovery Page
Enter your username or email and click ‘Reset password’ you will receive an email with instructions you need to follow to reset your password.
Topbar Menu (Logged In)
Once you are logged in you will see the ‘MY COURSES’ button, click this.
My Courses Page
On the 'My Courses' Page you can click on one of your courses to access the course.
This will bring you through to the course page on the OmniStack eLearning Platform. If this is the first time viewing the course you will be shown a tour for OmniStack courses. If you wish to view the tour again click on ‘Reset user tour on this page’ in the footer (bottom section) of this page.
The OmniStack Dashboard has the following notable sections:
- Recently accessed courses
- Course Overview
- Gives an overview of all your courses with different display options available to you to best suit your preference
- Course Analytics
- To see your progress and compare yourself to average of other users
- Course Progress
- Shows percentage completion of your courses depending on their completion criteria
OmniStack courses are broken down into topics. Each topic contains resources and activities for you to participate in and learn.
At the bottom of each topic are buttons to navigate you easily to the previous or next topic.
The left-hand side bar has links to each topic as well as your grades.
If you have any questions feel free to ask your facilitator.
Two of the main tours you will encounter are the dashboard tour and the courses tour. These will give you an overview of these respective pages.
In order to view them again scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Reset user tour on this page’ link.
Downloading: If you get a document which opens in a new window or tab in your browser and you wish to download it look for the download icon which looks like this:
Uploading: You may need to upload documents to OmniStack.
You can either drag the file(s) you need to upload into this area and then save/submit the page to complete the upload.
In addition, you can click on the icon in the top left hand corner of the Upload Area to open the file picker which will allow you to browse your computer to find and select the file to upload.
You may need to fill in and sign a PDF for some courses. The software we recommend is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you do not require the Pro version.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
How to fill, sign, and send a PDF form:
- Within Acrobat, open a PDF file or click on the Create PDF tool in the right pane to convert your document to PDF.
- Click on the Fill & Sign tool in the right pane.
- Click on a text field, then type on the form to add text. Your data will be saved so you can use it again in the future, if desired.
- Click Sign in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Draw or type your signature, or use an image.
- Click Apply and place the signature on your form.
- Click Share in the upper right corner to send your form to others.
Enter one or more email addresses, then click Send to deliver your form and get notified when recipients view it.