Diversity in the Workplace
• Explore the concept and importance of diversity.
• Understand the different dimensions of diversity.
• Discover race and ethnicity diversity.
• Study gender and gender identity as a dimension of diversity.
• Explain sexual orientation as it relates to diversity.
• Explore religious and spiritual diversity.
• Understand disability as a dimension of diversity.
• Investigate different personalities and how it relates to diversity.
• Explain the various thinking styles and how it relates to diversity.
• Explore the different roles people play as a dimension of diversity.
• Discover age and generation diversity.
What you will learn:
•What is Diversity?
•Why is Workplace Diversity Important
•Dimensions fo Diversity
•Race and Ethniticity
•Gender and Gender Identity
•Religious and Spiritual Beliefs
•Role People Plan
•Age and Generation
This is for individuals, managers and strategic leaders who want to upskill or reskill for the new world of work.